I found this recipe on YouTube, of all places. The person who uploaded it goes by the name of PrincessDiana161 and you should really watch her videos. She is a great cook and really funny!
A Cheat's Easiest Choc-Chip Cookies, Ever!
- 1 packet of cake mix (You can you any brand or type you like. I used Betty Crocker's Devil's Food Chocolate Cake Mix)
- 1/2 cup of sunflower oil
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups of chocolate chips (or nuts, if you'd like)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C
- Sift the packet of cake mix into a mixing bowl and add the oil and eggs.
- Mix with an electric beater until well mixed and a dough forms.
- Add the choc-chips and mix.
- Grease a baking sheet and scoop the cookie dough, about table spoon size, and arrange them on your baking sheet.
- Flatten them out slightly with you fingers and make sure that there is about 2 - 3cm space between each.
- Bake for 8 - 13 minutes, depending on your oven. A toothpick should come out clean. Let your cookies cool on the baking sheet for about 3 minutes. Remove and let them cook completely on a wire rack.