- 3 or 4 ripe bananas, peeled
- 2 Tbsp coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp Malibu Coconut Rum (optional but lekker!)
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder, sifted
- Cut the bananas into discs. Pop them in a freezer bag and leave them in the freezer until frozen.
- Blend the frozen bananas, coconut milk and Malibu (if using) until smooth and creamy or until your blender goes up in flames, whichever comes first.
- Blend in the cocoa powder until well mixed. (I used my hand mixer for this part.)
So I grumbled and I whistled to no avail. Forget whistling - rather make chocolate mousse.